Thursday, July 15, 2010

Drunkard's Path Video by Elisa Wilson & Auditioning Fabric


The lovely thing about taking a photo of your fabrics before you cut them...you can see in a moment, the one that doesn't work.  So I will continue the dig tomorrow for one more that will work in place of that glaring one in the middle of the pack here.  There are actually two in this bunch that I'm not sure about...3rd row center and 3rd row far right.  Below is a video of the quilt that I will make with this fabric.  She is using charm packets in her video, I will be using fat quarters and a larger template for a bigger quilt, rather than a table runner.  I may pop in more light fabric...we'll see, I'll have to hover over this for a bit before I cut.  I met Elisa Wilson at the Pacific International Quilt Show about 5 years ago and have made one quilt with her plexiglass templates. Easy and Fun.  Thinking about another using some different techniques she has demonstrated in other videos.

3 1/2" Drunkards Path from Elisa Wilson on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment