Friday, July 29, 2011

MMM Swap Reject

Here it is, my spinning star, it will remain unfinished until the end of August due to time constraints and quilting priorities, we have a granddaughter being born August 17th and I have the MMM Swap to complete.


It will get finished before September.   I already have ideas for the border.  The annual Colfax Quilt Show is in September and I think this would be a fine entry.  After looking at this for a while, and reading the posts from my swap partner, looking at her blog, I determined that this really isn't her style or colors...so, keeping it.  I love it!

The piece is entirely paper pieced.  Fabric dominance is Kaffe Fasset in two colorways, there is also a batik, some hand dyed and some generic off the bolt cotton prints.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment