Sunday, July 3, 2011

PP8 Potholder Pass


Here are the contents of the last package I just sent out on this current round PP8.  To go with the potholders, I made a little apron from the same pattern that Jeannie made mine and of course a little tea wallet and some BBQ fun things to finish it off.   If you would like to make this apron, it takes a yard of fabric and the pattern is blogged about here http://teaginnydesigns.blogspot.com/2011/05/apron-in-hour-remix.html  You can scroll down my blog for a tutorial on the tea wallet, these are fun and can be used for credit cards, business cards, modified and used for passports or just about anything your heart desires.  I used some stack and whack blocks for the potholders.  They were fun and turned out cute I think.  Well looking forward to my next swap, "Make Mine Modern".  This should be fun!





Working on finishing up a baby quilt right now, that is the focus this week, get it quilted and bound, wrapped and delivered!  My package of "peeps" arrived this past week, and those will be put together for the next baby quilt for our granddaughter who will be arriving in August.  This has been a bumper year for babies in our family!  And of course, more sun dresses will need to be made!



No comments:

Post a Comment