Saturday, April 6, 2013

Auburn's BEST Fabric Shop! Whistle Stop Quilt Shop!


We have a quilt fabric shop in town now!  Auburn's BEST, the Whistle Stop Quilt Shop!!!  Can I just say how excited I am that Suzanne and Larry have moved their shop from Colfax to Auburn.  Much more space for much more fabric!  What a perfect location, right on my way home from work every night.  My husband is shaking his head already.

Right off of Hwy 80, take the Foresthill Exit to Lincoln, turn right, you will see the Sierra Grill Restaurant on your left, just past McDonalds.  Turn into the driveway like you would be going to the Sierra Grill and head all the way to the back corner of the shopping center, there you will find fabric Nirvana!  There is plenty of parking and they have wonderful classes for folks with all skill levels.  If you need that special piece of fabric, thread or notion...a new pattern or just want to pet the fabric, you do NOT need to head down the hill anymore!




You know I couldn't leave with out a little purchase!  


Totally LOVE this fabric, and I think every woman my age probably does too...it takes us right back to when we were little girls with our moms, learning to sew and speaks to a very different time in life.  What will I do with it?  Not sure, but it will be something that I will want to look at daily in my sewing room!

Thanks Suzanne!  I am looking forward to many sweet visits to your new store.  

No comments:

Post a Comment