Saturday, April 6, 2013

Saturday's Stitches


Sunny Days Block

I'm up late sewing, had a great nap this afternoon and I am full of energy, I may stay up all night and sew.  Just finished the 4th block in the Sugar Block Club BOM, Sunny Days.  I'm going to call it Bird Songs and Lace.  It's been raining out so I'm not feeling the sunny day yet.

This is a fun and easy block, only 4 pieces to each of the eight triangle components.  Goes fast and lends itself to fussy cutting.


Earlier today I decided that I needed a thread catcher and I liked the one that my friend Brenda made.  I have had the tutorial printed out for a while now, so it was time to get at it!  The tutorial is available online at CraftGossip.Com  I have already filled that thread catcher tonight and will be starting on the next project shortly!  I have two blocks to get caught up on for The Vintage Block Quilt Along.  Check back, I may have them done by morning...lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment