Saturday, September 1, 2012

Sophie - The Wonder Cat - Quilts With Me.



I thought yesterday would be a good day to get started quilting the Newby Quilting Bee quilt.  You can see by the look on Sophie's face that she recognizes that she has work to do and she is quite ready to help!  

Yes, she is in position, holding the work in place, making sure it doesn't fly off the table as I quilt.  
She has carefully pointed out an area that needs quilting.  Very gently so she won't hurt my feelings.
She is a scrutinizer and a tough one sometimes.  If she doesn't like what you are doing she can be immovable from her position.
Always an eye toward detail!  Nothing escapes her purrview. 
Those feet look so dainty curled under, don't let her fool you!  She has some mean meat hooks that she loves to use on her daddy. (he plays rough, so he deserves a hook now and then)
She is telling me that I need to get back to work now, so I better step to it!  We are three quarters of the way through it now and it's looking lovely!  Thanks Sophie for your unwavering help, I could never do this without you!




2 comments: